Saturday, 18 January 2014

Second Time Blogging #LetsDoThis!!!

Hey All!!!

I started a blog about 2 years ago called Glam_com - But I didnt keep it up, NOW- #Newyear, New start, New Blog! New goals !



So here it goes!!!

I am a Beauty Therapist/Esthetican/Skin care consultant/Beautician and I have just come back from travelling the world with my job.... I worked on one of the worlds biggest Cruise Ships (Oosterdam Holland 
America)..





I am currently studying Nutrition in University part-time and I just started the famous #CROSSFIT in my local gym... its Ammmazing and I cant wait to see the results..... I signed up for 6 months so im gonna work my BUTT off.......


I am a health food, juice and smoothie fanatic and I love everything green!!!


The purpose of my blog is to post my Beauty tips & secrets with YOU... my home made recipes of all sorts for you..... Also my fitness challenge, with pictures, to share and motivate others.



This is a pic of a girl doing Dead Lifts which is part of what is involved with CrossFit

This is the body I want after my 6 months!!!! #ABSOFSTEEL



At the moment I am decorating a room in my house and going to use it as My Beauty Boutique.. Now this has been a huge challenge for me as the room was a KIP! I will post pics before & after... Its quite exciting and i never knew picking out wallpaper could be so much fun... not to mention picking out furniture and all the girlie finishing touches :):)

This is all for the fun & I hope you enjoy reading :)! 




I absolutely Love takeaways, coca cola, a glass of Vino, BUT this pic is my favourite Breakfast of all times!! Makes you feel SO fresh!!! + Porridge Oats!! yummmmy..




Katie 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment