Tuesday, 21 January 2014

#Week2 of CROSS FIT


Become a BAD ASS!!!

So This video.... Usually I would NEVER and I mean Never lift this kind of weight in the gym... Id have no idea what to do with it and be afraid I couldn't even lift the thing... BUT in Cross fit this is what we do!!!!
And.... its not so hard.... Weights vary in size so I know I wont kill myself or god forbid let it fall on my tiny toes.... Its fun!!!

Q:What is she doing??? 

A: A Thruster...

Its a tough movement so start off my perfecting your squats & lifting weights.

Then step one to a Thruster is knowing how to do a DEADLIFT:





It is the most commonly done wrong exercise, but once you have it. Its EASY! 

Posture  is so so important when lifting weights, so Iv been practising that alot lately. 

You must bend your knees and stick out your Ass and at the start I kept getting confused and squatting.
So practise makes perfect and Cross fit is a skill it takes time to get it all together...
Breathe on the way up and always look straight forward.
Push butt back all the time and FLEX FLEX FLEX.




Important: To Keep hips up, chest out and push your butt to the back wall AND always keep your elbows locked.


SUPER AMAZING FOR: your gluts and your hamstrings.... = TIGHT ass ladies and Toned Legs ;-) 

Bikini Bodies ARE MADE IN WINTER
Start working on yours :):):)


This guy shows it really really well.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XiPP8D_qA0

I am not a trained fitness instructor At All- I am just learning alot this past few months as I am doing the most exercise now than I ever have before in my life and I am Loving it.

Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment